There are many paths leading to this particular target
The â€śwhatâ€ť is easily explained: we take a huge pile of building material and the teams construct a chain reaction from this. The â€śhowâ€ť is slightly more puzzling in that the teams have to find this out themselves. Here a spirit of research is required. And true teamwork. In the end only one thing counts: the impulse must run, roll, jump â€“ the final result is a bang and a shower of confetti.
- Your participants are split into different groups.
- Each stage of the building presents the teams with a challenge which, by using their brains and a little manual skill can be constructed from the large amount of building material available.
- The transfer points between the stations can only be built in group-overlapping form so that here communication must be effected both within as well as outside the team.
- When activated, the impulse runs, rolls or flows.
- Accompanied by the enthusiastic applause of a rightly proud team and the absolute conviction: together, we can solve and get everything going!
- Optimization of interfaces
- Working together towards a common target
- Strengthening communication
- Promoting creativity
- Mutual development of strategies
- Imparting internal company values
Type of event: Team event, team building
Location: Outdoor & indoor
Persons: from 10 participants
Duration: 3 â€“ 5 hours