Justus von Liebig
19mÂ² - Block setup for up to 6 persons
The "Justus von Liebig" Conference Room is located on the 1st floor of the INSPIRA Conference Center of the Steigenberger Hotel Der Sonnenhof in the AllgÃ¤u. With its area of 19 mÂ² the room is exclusively used for block seating for intensive meetings, an event with accompanying group work or as an office for the organization of a conference.
Large windows, which can be opened, ensure a maximum in fresh air and an optimum natural room climate with a view of the spa gardens.
Further extras add to the comfort of a stay at one of the most beautiful conference hotels in the alpine uplands: The exclusive conference table with freely configurable CAT 7 / with multimedia connections and 230 V connections guarantees a perfect connection to the large LCD wall-mounted screen without cumbersome cabling. Spacious wall cupboards afford the event manager and trainer sufficient storage space.
Room rental: from â‚¬ 250.00
(if no delegate rate is booked, e.g. as breakout room)
Justus von Liebig (1803-1873): Justus (von) Liebig has gone down in history as the best-known and most successful chemist of his century. Among his best-known inventions are baking powder, meat extracts and the forerunner of present day baby food.
- Operation of lighting via touch screen
- Radio and television reception
- WLAN, High-Speed-DSL, ISDN- and analogue communication connections
- 52-inch LCD screen
- Exclusive conference table with freely configurable CAT 7 / multimedia connections as well as 230 V connections
- TV device directly operable via the connections on the conference table
Return to overview
The meeting room at a glance
- First floor
- HÃ¶he: 3.05m
- LÃ¤nge: 5.60m
- Breite: 3.40m
- TÃ¼rmaÃŸe: 0.90 x 2.08m
- Daylight illumniation
- Large windows which can be opened
- Dimming is possible
- 52 inch LCD screen
- Exclusive multimedia conference table
- TV connection
- Telephone connection
- DSL connection