Justus von Liebig
Conference room for up to 6 persons
The "Justus von Liebig" Conference Room is located on the 1st floor of the INSPIRA Conference Center of the Steigenberger Hotel Der Sonnenhof in the AllgĂ¤u. With its area of 19 mÂ˛ the room is exclusively used for block seating for intensive meetings, an event with accompanying group work or as an office for the organization of a conference.
Large windows, which can be opened, ensure a maximum in fresh air and an optimum natural room climate with a view of the spa gardens.
Further extras add to the comfort of a stay at one of the most beautiful conference hotels in the alpine uplands: lighting and dimming can be regulated via a user friendly touch screen. The exclusive conference table with freely configurable CAT 7 / with multimedia connections and 230 V connections guarantees a perfect connection to the large LCD wall-mounted screen without cumbersome cabling. Leather writing surfaces underline the elegant, pleasant atmosphere of the conference hotel in Bavaria. Chairs are designed in a particularly ergonomic form and ensure maximum working comfort even in the case of intensive meetings. Spacious wall cupboards afford the event manager and trainer sufficient storage space. And, of course, WLAN is free of charge throughout the whole of the INSPIRA Conference Center.
The foyer of the INSPIRA Conference Center presents an impressive background and sufficient space for coffee breaks, small group tasks or your accompanying exhibits.
There is competent support for your small or larger wishes available on site at all times: the INSPIRA Event Office is located on the ground floor of the conference center. Thus, assistance is constantly available only a few steps away.
In the INSPIRA Conference Center you will hold your meeting or conference in the midst of a green landscape: it is only a few steps to the surrounding hotel park and the large terrace of the INSPIRA Conference Center. Here, it is possible to carry out group work or hold a coffee break in the magnificent natural surroundings of the AllgĂ¤u.
* Justus von Liebig (1803-1873): Justus (von) Liebig has gone down in history as the best-known and most successful chemist of his century. Among his best-known inventions are baking powder, meat extracts and the forerunner of present day baby food.
- Operation of lighting via touch screen
- Radio and television reception
- WLAN, High-Speed-DSL, ISDN- and analogue communication connections
- 52-inch LCD screen
- Exclusive conference table with freely configurable CAT 7 / multimedia connections as well as 230 V connections
- TV device directly operable via the connections on the conference table
Return to overview
The meeting room at a glance
- First floor
- HĂ¶he: 3.05m
- LĂ¤nge: 5.60m
- Breite: 3.40m
- TĂĽrmaĂźe: 0.90 x 2.08m
- Daylight illumniation
- Large windows which can be opened
- Dimming is possible
- 52 inch LCD screen
- Exclusive multimedia conference table
- TV connection
- Telephone connection
- DSL connection