Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz
Conference room for up to 22 persons
The "Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz" Conference Room is located on the 2nd floor of the INSPIRA Conference Center of the Steigenberger Hotel Der Sonnenhof in the AllgĂ¤u. With its area of 43mÂ˛ the room can be ideally used for block seating, U shaped or circle of chairs for intensive meetings or a conference with group work.
Large windows, which can be opened, ensure a maximum in fresh air and an optimum natural room climate.
Further extras add to the comfort of a stay at one of the most beautiful conference hotels in the alpine uplands: lighting and dimming can be regulated via a user friendly touch screen. The exclusive Swarowski ceiling lighting creates exceptional lighting effects.
Spacious wall cupboards afford the event manager and trainer sufficient storage space.Chairs and conference tables are designed in a particularly ergonomic form and ensure maximum working comfort even in the case of intensive meetings. Leather writing surfaces underline the elegant, pleasant atmosphere of the conference hotel in Bavaria. Floor tanks with connections for EDP and electrical power are within reach of every place. And, of course, WLAN is free of charge throughout the whole of the INSPIRA Conference Center.
The foyer of the INSPIRA Conference Center presents an impressive background and sufficient space for coffee breaks, small group tasks or your accompanying exhibits.
There is competent support for your small or larger wishes available on site at all times: the INSPIRA Event Office is located on the ground floor of the conference center. Thus, assistance is constantly available only a few steps away.
In the INSPIRA Conference Center you will hold your meeting or conference in the midst of a green landscape: it is only a few steps to the surrounding hotel park and the large terrace of the INSPIRA. Here, it is possible to carry out group work or hold a coffee break in the magnificent natural surroundings of the alpine uplands.
* Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (1646-1716): Leibniz is known as one of the last polymaths as he made a name for himself in almost all scientific fields. As philosopher and mathematician, diplomat, physicist, historian, librarian, and doctor of worldly and ecclesiastical law, he is regarded as being one of the most important philosophers of the period at the end of the 17th and the beginning of the 18th centuries.
- WiFi, High-Speed-DSL, ISDN- and analogue communication connections
- 4 floor tanks with connections for 2x 230 Volt as well as 3 freely configurable CAT7 connections / LAN
Return to overview
The meeting room at a glance
- Second floor
- Height: 2.10 - 3.40m
- Length: 9.25m
- Width: 4.70m
- Door measurements: 0.96 x 2.04m
- Daylight illumniation
- Large windows which can be opened
- Dimming is possible
- Continuously adjustable control of lighting, dimming and screen
- Telephone connection
- DSL connection