Conference Room for up to 84 persons
The "Ernst Mach" Conference Room is located on the ground floor of the INSPIRA Conference Center of the Steigenberger Hotel Der Sonnenhof in the AllgÃ¤u. With an area of 104 mÂ² the room can be used for all forms of seating. The air conditioning and large windows, which can be opened, ensure an optimum room climate in the third largest room in the conference hotel.
Further extras add to the comfort of a stay at one of the most beautiful conference hotels in the alpine uplands: lighting and dimming can be regulated via a user friendly touch screen. Spacious wall cupboards afford the event manager and trainer sufficient storage space. Chairs and conference tables are designed in a particularly ergonomic form and ensure maximum working comfort even in the case of intensive meetings. Leather writing surfaces underline the elegant, pleasant atmosphere of the conference hotel in Bavaria. Floor tanks with connections for EDP and electrical power are within reach of every place. And, of course, WLAN is free of charge throughout the whole of the INSPIRA Conference Center.
There is competent support for your small or larger wishes available on site at all times: the INSPIRA Event Office is located directly opposite the âErnst Machâ Conference Room. Thus, assistance is constantly available only a few steps away.
However, the INSPIRA Conference Center with the Steigenberger Hotel Der Sonnenhof as conference hotel is also an ideal location for events of a major nature as the âErnst Machâ Conference Room and the adjoining âNikolaus August Ottoâ room can be combined to form one entity. If the Otto-Mach room (265 m2) is combined with the foyer of the INSPIRA a total space for exhibiting of 400m2 in size is created which is accessible for vehicles. This is ideal for the presentation of vehicles or the exclusive presentation of your products.
In the INSPIRA Conference Center you will hold your meeting or conference in the midst of a green landscape: there is a direct access from the âErnst Machâ Conference Room to the surrounding hotel park and on to the spacious terrace of the INSPIRA Conference Center. Here, it is possible to carry out group work or hold a coffee break in the magnificent natural surroundings of the alpine uplands.
* Ernst Mach (1838-1916): Austrian physicist and philosopher is regarded as being the pioneer in the field of high speed photography and supersonic flight. The Mach number which describes the relationship of speed of a moving object to the sonic speed was named in his honor.
- Operation of lighting and media via wireless touch screen
- BOSE Digital sound system
- Video projection unit
- Radio and television reception
- DVD, CD and MP3 players
- Possibility of sound and image recording on hard disk recorder and DVD
- Radio microphone unit with portable transmitter, clip-on microphone and head set
- WiFi, High-Speed-DSL, ISDN- and analogue communication connections
- 7 floor tanks with EDP connections (CAT7) for universal data input
- 12 floor tanks with connections for 2x 230 Volt as well as 3 freely configurable CAT7 connections / LAN
- High voltage plug sockets (1x 16 ampere CEE and 1x 32 ampere CEE)
Return to overview
The meeting room at a glance
- Ground floor
- Height: 2.80 - 3.38m
- Length: 8.75m
- Width: 11.85m
- Door measurements: 1.00 x 2.10m
- Air conditioning
- Daylight illumniation
- Large windows which can be opened
- Dimming is possible
- Video conference is possible
- Accessible for vehicles
- TV connection
- Telephone connection
- DSL connection