Short Film Challenge
Worthy of an OSCAR with your own Blockbuster.
Sound on. Clapper. Camera in position and start! The spot is positioned on the performer whereby there is a short burst of stage fright. But then you quickly become used to the situation, and enjoy the moment in the limelight. Objective is to film the next clip worthy of an Oscar â€“ as a team project. We will supply the script, the rest comes from you.
- Your group is divided into several teams each of which receives a variable film script with two different stories.
- Each team must film different scenes with an HD camera which is placed at their disposal.
- Each participant must appear at least once as an actor.
- In conclusion the video cut is undertaken by our film professionals.
- In the evening the participants get together with popcorn and beverages and celebrate the finished film.
- The video film can be used to improve the interface communication.
- Option: renting a cinema for screening the film
- Option: award of an "Oscar"
- Promotion of communication and creativity
- Recognizing strengths
- Each participant must display self-initiative
- Reach target as a team
- Make messages clear
Type of event: Team event, team training
Location: Outdoor & indoor
Persons: 15 â€“ 80 participants
Duration: 3 - 4 hours