Alpine Lodge Olympics 2.0
OÂ´zapft is (Itâ€™s tapped)
Who needs the smallest number of hammer blows in the competition to drive nails into the wood? Who will be the "King of the Sawyers" and who has the steadiest hand and the strongest nerves in slingshot competition? And, finally, he who can best flex his muscles in beer stein lifting is certain of victory.
- Your group is split into several teams and these compete against one another in different disciplines.
- Depending on the demands and the number of participants you have the possibility of choosing from 3 to 10 game stations from numerous challenges.
- Each team goes from one station to the next and from one challenge to the next. The objective here being to collect as many points as possible.
- The team which at the finish has gained the highest number of points also gains the respect of the other participants and a 3-liter bottle of branded festival bee with the companyâ€™s logo.
- Getting to know one another
- Icebreaker prior to the evening meal
Type of event: Team event, team building
Location: Outdoor / indoor
Persons: 14 â€“ 300 participants
Duration: 1 - 3 hours